jueves, 5 de abril de 2012

Traduction of 3 poems

Bravery’s afternoon.

Afternoon repeats it’s honestly in each kiss
and the sun picks up summer flowers
A hand has long fears
but shorter fingers
All caress are vast
but lips are never-ending
Afternoon repeats the past
softly between my soul veils.

A paintbrush drops staining on the bored floor
Words are being fed
Colors are being fed
Music consumes colors
and new things born
and new things born in a geometric way
making up structures that have all of shadow
and we see ourselves small on the painting
in front of poetry that had been raised

We’ll be signs of bad fortune
or an extreme feeling:
Someday everything
even the beautiful peace of body
of the landscape shaped by the time
each point travelled by us

And there will be no fears

To love , love , is being the rope
where it’s a deep fall
and where is no space to fear
Sense
That’s how I name all this

A voice embraces me in death
Like the grapevine on the wall
a train catches me up each time from there away
and even in life
I’m feeling like a bravery sphere
made by centuries of past men
something do the things here
men
stories
something, and I’m here for the bravery of centuries
If there would be a man left
everybody would be left.




To feel you.


To know that I denied you
to think that I’m words
to feel that I’m not feeling
It was just a lapse, a miserly second.
That lies to you, look at me, that lies to you.

To know that you are what I’m looking for
and to feel that I’m not feeling
Touch me; just that; kiss me
remind me that I remember you
remind me that I’m here

take the pen away from me
and write me again.




Time

If the time could go back
I’d tell you that I did it for you
you don’t have to fear
it’s just me
a little bit older
If the time could go back
I’d yell you
I never wanted the time to go back
nonetheless
it wasn’t my choice
time stopped into me
and ran behind you
it wasn’t my choice
If the time could go back
I wouldn’t write anything of this
there wouldn’t exist lonely moons
or slow wind
or distant stars thinking of upset
if the time could go back
the clock couldn’t get wasted
and drops couldn’t drop
If the time could go back.


Traducción: Nicolás Lobo C.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario